Sunday, December 27, 2020

I will do manage pins, and boards as a Pinterest marketing manager


I can create pins for Pinterest Marketing to get backlinks and a Huge organic traffic boost for a website, E-Commerce store, and affiliate product listing.


I can also create SEO optimized boards and Highly Targeted pins as a Pinterest Marketing Manager. All the pins that are created are well described and with well-optimized images. 


As a Marketing Manager, I Will create boardspin things related to your industry, and then also pinning your own products, services, or blog articles that are linked to your website.


I'm a professional Marketing Manager and know all the working techniques to attract your visitors and the marketing of your website. I manage niche-related Custom images at an affordable price and my Expertness is full of marketing techniques.


Requirements for the buyer:


  • Your Niche/keyword
  • Provide Website URL
  • Describe your plan
  • Provide Pinterest
    Login Details




Work Sample 



what you need in order to start?

I will need your Pinterest profile login details and if you want me to claim your website then your website login too.

Why you choose me?

Because I have more than 3years of experience in Pinterest marketing where I have helped a lot of people growing their Pinterest accounts organically and also paid ads. so I know how things work on Pinterest.


Details for visit Here......



Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: